Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It was like I'm seeing the worst dream ever. Shifting to a place I never heard of before though I had experienced 9 yrs of my life,but didn't even knew if its a city or state.
''Cuttack'' that's what its spelled. My 4th grade G.K books never showed such name. Leaving behind my friends and relatives, to a strange place was like a dare game. Everything was new, the Language, the People, the Place. Nothing familiar. And just after  week was my school admission. The Cambridge High School ''yeah, the name sounds well, must be like my previous missionary school''. Thats what I thought. 13th April. I still remember my First day. I was nervous, alot. As I entered into the classroom, I was asked for a short intro. I started.. With my name, then place where I belonged to.. Ranchii... BAM!! All burst into laughter... :/ Ranchii I said? Whats wrong? Little did I knew....
I was told to sit beside a Girl. WHAT!! I belonged to a boys school since my childhood and my first day to new school beside a Girl. My nervousness touched new Hieghts. She gave a good introduction Sobre, Sweet voice and a Pretty smile... This is what started our Friendship...
Whole day she helped a lott. Showed me the school. Introduced me to new buddies.. She was really funny, helpfull and Master in Bunking and Buttering :p She was one of a kind... Days passed. Sitting arrangement were changed.. Still we were good Friends.. Her nature was perfect.. And she was the clown of the class whenever her Father, Our English teacher, Mr. Pattrick Sir came to our class..!!
Time went onn... I faced problems in Oriya subject. Even her help couldn't save me from this brutal language and my parents decided to change the school. I was sooo attached with all my friends.. Once again, my friends were left behind... For a few months I missed them all too much. But I had to compromise and assure myself. I had no way to contact with any of my buddies. Afrer pssing out my 10th Boards.... I saw a name on my FB screen. ''Priyanka Tresa'' and  the pictures everything seemed to be much reviving. Thats when I came to her contact once again. Thanx to Mark Zucerburg..!! I was Amazed..!! It was her.. 1 And a half year of search worked.. And thankfully she remembered me.. She was looking out for me too... That is my best memory. It was a real joy.. And my happiness reached to zenith!! I was like a blessed person. And till now she z with me.
-> You're the best Example of friendship, True living and still holding my hands.. Problems came and passed like a wind. And together we stood, Holding each other's hand. I cant say if I was there in her worse time... Lucky to have a friend like you.. Keep the spark alive..!!


Ps- Shez really craZzyy..!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment