Friday, April 11, 2014



Coping with a Break-up.

“Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. “''Where there's Love there's Life''







These all statements meant a lott to Me.. But soon these words lost all its significance since I had my break-up...
Actually,
“Men always want to be a woman’s first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man’s last romance.”

I wont blame her for the break-up.. I would admit all my mistake.. Nd would go to any extent to get her.. She was the only thing what I wanted. My relationship started from a mild friendship during classes to a crush and then she accepted my proposal and I was proud to call her my Girlfriend. I referred to her as my ''Princess''. She was really cute, beautiful,pretty,caring and much more. It would take more than a day to describe her beauty and heart. She was very helpful kind and good scholar too! 
Our relationship was going smooth, yet some mere problems came which we solved very easily holding each others hand.. Supporting each other. As the relationship grew older, I thought it would be more stiff... But my assumption was contradicted.
Day by day she became more arrogant. Fighting everyday over silly topics. Becoming irritated every now and then.. I tried my best to save this relationship. I always used to convince her. For a day or two she behaved properly and then again the same thing continued... At times I let her alone to understand things from my view but it seemed to be vain. And then same thing happened one day. She became angry for I couldn't give my time. I was irritated, for I could not give all my time to her and thus this time I didn't attempt to convince her. After 2-3 days I tried to contact her but she was still angry and disagreed to meet. After about a week she called me. I was overwhelmed and happy... I picked up the phone. 
Voice came- *hello*.
*Hello Princess, I missed you sooo much. I'm glad you missed me too*.
*hmm. I want space.....space in my life, I'm sorry I cant spend my life with you further.*
*But baby you loved me and I too  and those promises.. Time spent together...........*
#Phone_cut.
I was devastated.. Destroyed.. My Future was blurred. I don't blame her for the breakup. I will admit all the mistakes, done or not done by me. I still remember those time spent with her. I still miss her. Its 4-5 months after my breakup, but still couples going together remind me of past. I tried my best to move on.. I wont say I achieved 100% but I can say that its more than 60%. I loved her, but she is gone. It can't be undone. I have to cope with the bitter truth. Though I spent all total more than 134 days or 3216 minutes or 11577600 seconds with her. Still I  had no other option. I was left alone. I came to know that it was just because she loved someone else, she had another affair. Once I thought to pull that guy down on a wrestling floor, but I dumped this Idea because it wont help me to bring her back. Maybe,She would surely be committed to someone else. I didn't like to talk with anybody but now I feel that I'm amazing I managed such harsh situation. Now I'll live my life with vitality and enjoy evry moment. Life is not about just Love its about you.
And in my view even in  relationship live your life as yourself. Do what you like and one thing be Honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment