Saturday, June 21, 2014

Ups And Down: A Necessary Evil

Ups And Down: A Necessary Evil
When you dream something big, desirable and the dream is about to come true but suddenly smashes into fragments, the pain is
unbearable.”

My Life was going smooth I was overwhelmed. I was going fine in my work and felt confident in everything. On 4th May while returning from a month vacation, I rejoined my institution. As I entered the institution I was Flabbergasted. A new girl in Blue dress was sitting in the first row. Fabulously dressed, well in complexion and the long glittering hairs melted my heart. She looked familiar but I couldn’t recognize her. I took my backbench seat and wondered whom she must have been. I imagined to ask her, but did not dare…! The Professor entered and asked the girl to introduce her. “She stood up”, “Walk to the Platform” and “Turned Around”. I did not need any introduction. Her So Glamorous face spoke out everything. It was none other than Ivy.
I was startled, what a surprise. She joined our institution Today itself and I was amazed. We used to talk earlier only on Social Networking Sites and met only a few times. Now she joined our institution! I could see her every Alternate Days!!! :D


As Days Passed, gradually having mouthful conversation with her, the smile she gave and her sweet melodious Voice developed and attraction for me. I started to like her. Day and night, I used to Dream about her. Our intimacy increased when we both were made partners for a Project. On the Final day we gave our best, still unluckily we didn’t any prize. I thought I may have lost the battle but I will try my best to win the War! Little did I know? I decided to propose her.

My plan was well set; after three days by weekend, I will propose her to be my Girlfriend. However, I decided to investigate until then, not because I didn’t have faith on her or doubted her but wanted to know more and wanna surprise her with my knowledge. Again, Life took a twist. It seemed as if dusk has arrived for my life. What I saw was astonishing, “She stopped near the Park, a guy who was waiting for her, he stood up smiled at her and then they hugged each other and then departed from the place holding each other. I was shattered, split and deprived of happiness. It was again! Once again, I felt I must not survive.


Nevertheless, it wasn’t her fault even. I had never had conversation with her about love or if she had any Boyfriend. I received the indication in a wrong way. I was worth suffering. I could recall, she maintained a quick distance and for her I was just a friend. She is not the one to be blamed.

Henceforth I decided I would not tell a word about this, never again I ‘d fall in Love. I would keep the friendship, but with some limitations and keep the conversation short. I came back to work space and now I will try my best to recover the top position!!


No comments:

Post a Comment