Sunday, June 1, 2014

Break-up Blessing in Disguise


Break-up Blessing in Disguise

Life after breakup is just like a hell when you are truly committed to that someone who left you for somebody else. Many a times we feel like giving up, quit our lives and get relieved from pain. The ache what we feel which comes from inside the heart is unbearble. The devastation,destruction,demolition,ruin life cannot be judged. It was like a heart attack when she finally left me. Still we try to live... Live with a hope that time heals.
This was the reason exactly which held me of living.

At Every point of my life when I gave up.. My inner instincts would force me to live. Live with a believ that every things gonna be alright
... About 4-5 months later when I could partially remove her impact from my mind.. I started to live my life again. I knew she would never come back in my life and  gradually I was filled with energy, vitality, embeverence. I had my companions with me.. Helping me at every Stage..! Giving their best to make me move on. Gradually I started, 8 Months had passed nd Now I was able to live without thinking about her. The Break-up came with new opportunities..
I exelled in my work! I was competing myself..! The only thing I thought was my work. The work staff was too impressed with me. But, One day... While buying the food stuff I saw someone. A Girl helping herself to get a pack of Lays kept in the Top shelf. Abruptly She reminded me of someone... The chaarming hairs, her voice. It was so AmaZing I thought I found my Princess back.. But Life was cursed for me :( As she turned towards me, It was not My Princess but someone else. And I knew her.. She was none other than Ivy!
My one of the best High school Friend! I cudn't believe my Eyes.. She turned so Gorgeous in just a few years.. She recognized me. We had a long conversation nd numbers were exchanged! :D That day.. Jaz After I completed my work, My cell vibrated. It was a text from Ivy. And then long conversation begun in Whatsapp! Late nights chats.. Morning wishes nd then again hours of chat..! That weekend I discussed everything wid my buddy and he suggested Its time for me to make my First Move. But I was afraid.. I still wanted Her. There was a contraction I can't  wait for someone all of My Life and thus I decided to move on!


I decided to Improve Myself..! I worked on conversational skills nd physique.. I started being social nd gained as much info about Ivy as I can between the few years..! I checked all her Pics and admired them whole day. I Started getting into
her Friend circle for better Bonding. She is really sweet. Even sugar taste Bitter if I'm with her. Eventually I thanked God, He knows whats good for us.. Its just about being Patient..! I devloped a Crush on her. Now I realised that Crying over my ex was vain. I got sumone much Better than Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment