Wednesday, April 4, 2018

What brought me back to Blogging?

“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.”

― August Wilson


So I'm back to blogging, and it's been 4 whole years since I left. One might be thinking why am I doing all of this again. What suddenly got into me and I started this blogging again. Certainly I do have reason for that, and yes there's not just one. I don't know how many , maybe that I'll leave up to the writing content, how many can I think of. The most important of all, and the one that comes first to my mind is self Analyzing. Everyone needs to analyze themselves. We all are mature enough to appreciate or criticize others so why not ourselves. Start from what you think of yourselves. I remember walking past a cafè and reading this outside.


"Would you like you, if you met you?"

Indeed people do talk to themselves, everyone does, not that loud mumbling but in mind, but if not one must start doing it. Ever since I wrote my last 2014 post probably everything has changed or maybe I think so. I keep that to share later but more importantly I stopped retrospecting. I won't totally blame myself to eventually stopping all at once, come'on, who does that kinda blamming in todays world. Parts of blame would be taken by the busy schedule, new work environment, new friends and the hefty task of typing everything. But the void remained in the initial days were first filled by writing in diary, textbooks, notes which gradually declined to "Nothing was special today, I'll sum this week's... month's,... year's... in one post/article.

Writing blogs certainly helped me in many ways. First of all I poured my heart out to writing. whatever I felt like, I wrote to the open audience since there is no one personnel I'd told to about this blog. Secondly blogging immensely improved my English and typing skills. And as I said before I can talk  to myself. Moreover, I can actually include this as a productive hobby and this can boost my exposure to different fields.

 That's all for today, not that I  was paid to speak up of blogging, you can do it privately or just write up, I needed a motivation and the views somewhere worked as a way. Not to forget that I even get a space for writing junks which I hope I would cherish when I grow old. I'm crazy or freak you can say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment